Client Counseling Services
All FLPC services are free and confidential.
FLPC is a service and education organization providing compassion and care to those in Tehachapi and east Kern County who are in need of our services. We desire to serve the whole person. This includes assisting in their practical, emotional, and spiritual needs. All services at FLPC are free and confidential. Come in to our office or give us a call; someone who cares and is equipped to help will be available. We serve any woman or man with pregnancy related issues regardless of race, creed or marital status.
All services are also available to the family and the father of the baby. We desire to equip our clients with the information necessary to make positive choices for their lives.
Our Other Services Include
- Free Pregnancy Tests
- Ongoing counseling and support
- Education on pregnancy, abortion, and alternatives
- Counseling for parents, boyfriends and husbands.
- Referrals for medical and legal assistance and other community resources.
- Clothing for mother and baby
- Baby furniture, car seats, strollers, etc.
- Childbirth Education
- Earn While You Learn
- Parenting Classes
- Men’s Fraternity
- Referrals for adoption
- Post-Abortion Recovery groups or 1-on-1 counseling for women and men
- Parenting Help
- Abstinence Education